Hey everyone, it’s been a while since we updated our blog, but we have a good excuse, being very busy adding new items to the gothic shop, upgrading our servers for faster browsing, and spending lots of time at the mandatory
summer festivals like Wave Gotik Treffen, M’era Luna, Amphi and Blackfield.
Granted, the festivals were fun and not work, but hey, there just were too many good bands on the billings this year, we just could not miss them!
But now we’re back to work and diligent in keeping you updated on the latest additions of gothic clothing and jewelry available in our online shop, and just to be sure you didn’t miss anything, here’s a quick recap of the stuff we added last month.
New gothic clothing for women – summer 2012
We added a dozen new tops to our shop’s women’s clothing collection, including several brand new Sinister designs, some futuristic shirt and top designs by Aderlass, and of course raw attitude by Queen of Darkness. Here’s the rundown:
- Lost Mercy – a classic velvet and lace top by Sinister
- Ethereal Romance – a black velvet and lace top by Sinister, with flowing sleeves
- Ethereal Romance II – same as above, with short puff sleeves instead
- Dead Star Nebula – a really cute short sleeved cyber uniform design by Aderlass, one of the favorite new designs of our Facebook fans
- Horizon’s End – also another Facebook favorite, a short sleeved women’s blouse by Aderlass Clothing
- Fate Denied – more premium goth clothing by Aderlass, a long-sleeve zipper top for women
- Lady Chaos – probably our most popular addition by Queen of Darkness clothing this summer, a bustier with metal studs and mesh detail
- Miss Mayhem – quite a kinky and edgy girl’s top from Queen of Darkness, lots of sheer mesh, strap details,… another Facebook favorite
- Despair – a simple black gothic tank top from the Qod women’s clothing collection, detailed with outside seams
New gothic clothing for men – summer 2012
They boys were slightly less spoiled regarding the number of new clothes we added to our online shop this summer, but we tried to make it up by adding some really awesome quality designs by Queen of Darkness, one of the best brands in gothic clothing.
- Darkstar – a men’s t-shirt with chest pocket
- Dead Emotion – a premium cotton tank-top, perfect for hot summer days
- Tragic Idol – a gothic polo-shirt, sleek, black, beautiful – just how modern goth clothing ought to be
- Tormented Savior – a major favorite among our Facebook fans, this sleeveless goth shirt has both looks and attitude
- Killed by Death – short, black gothic cargo pants with skull print
- Living Scars – black stretchy pants, jeans style, with strap detail all over the legs